Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vegas




We survived Las Vegas, but barely. So here are some pictures. Me, before getting on the plane, stretching. Elliott loved this picture because my belly is just hangin over. When we got to Vegas we got to our hotel, Harrah's and rested for a little bit, then started walking down the strip and went to all the hotels. This first picture was in front of the Venetian. We took tons of pictures here because of all the need paintings on ceilings and such. It was a pretty nice day, sunny and warm. Elliott was dying to get an In-and-Out Burger so we took a taxi and got one. This was my first In-and-Out Burger experience and it was so good. We didn't even take a picture. It was so crowded there. We meet someone from Allen, so that was cool. Turns out their son was in the Escadrille with me.
We finished walking and went back to our hotel to get ready for the Celine Dion concert. It was amazing. I have been waiting my whole life to see her. When she came out I started to cry. I didn't think I was that kind of fan to cry when they saw their favorite artist. Kind of embarrassing. But I couldn't stop crying. She was so good, even Elliott liked her. After we went back to our hotel and changed and got our camera to see the night life. We had to see the water show in front of the Beligio. Saturday morning we took a taxi to Mandalay Bay and had the buffet breakfast. Then walked the rest of the strip.






















We went to Excalabur and played some black jack. Elliott won about $60 then we went to MGM and swam in the lazy river. We had walked so much I was exhausted and not feeling good so luckily it was about time to take the shuttle back to the airport. It was a great babymoon.

I went to the doctor today and everything is looking normal. It is now time to go every two weeks now. So that is exciting.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like so much fun! I couldn't imagine doing all of that pregnant!

~Jen~ said...

I'm so jealous! I want to see Celine Dion SO bad and I know it is her last year. I doubt its in the cards for me, but am so glad you enjoyed it. At least someone I know got to go!