Sunday, June 3, 2007

Baby Shower




I had the best baby shower on Saturday. Mindy and Rhonda threw it for me. The cakes were so great. The one we can eat matched the baby's bedding, which we are going to buy this week, I 'm so excited. And the diaper cake had so many cute toys and things on it. There was a great turn out. I couldnt believe how many people came. It was wonderful seeing everyone again. I got tons of great stuff and so many cute outfits, that I can not wait to put him in. A few people put their two-cents in for the baby's name. My mom said Oscar Elmer, after both of my grandfathers, and Elliott's grandmother likes Grant Garland. I think it is cute, but we already have a name, and yes you are still going to have to wait till he is born. Many, MANY thanks to Rhonda, Mindy and my mom for a terrific shower!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Those cakes are awesome!! I'm glad you had fun and hoped you got lots of good stuff. You'll have to post a picture of the bedding.

Zach and Codi said...

Oscar Elmer?? I love you mom, but come on, kids get made fun of enough now a days, that name will send them to the hospital on a daily basis. I'm glad you had a great shower, Codi wishes she could be there, but we had too much to do up here. Looks fun...Love ya...

Mindy said...

Yeah, I told your mom how we weren't going to name our kids after our fathers...Terry and Melvin! We love them, but no chance. Can't wait to find out what his name is!