We were so late to the Ward party, but it was really fun dressing up. Thanks to Lindsey I was a geisha, Elliott and Cole were Sumo Wrestlers. It was a nice night and we handed out popcorn for the trunk or treat. Cant wait till he is old enough to go trick-or-treating.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I was over at Becca's house getting my hair done, and she had her bumbo out so I thought I would try Cole in it and he loved it. So we are using ours now.
Monday, October 22, 2007
106.1 KISS FM has a contest going for the most kissable baby. We put Cole on there, and he needs to have the most votes to win. So we need all the help we can get. You have to vote once a day with each e-mail you have. The first round ends on Friday. So tell everyone you know to go to www.1061kissfm.com click on the contest and Cole is in group 2. On baby #20 there is a link that sends you to where you can vote. Cole is on the right side close to the bottom. Click him then scroll down and enter your e-mail and click vote!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update this. So I will just make points about whats been going on:
1. We moved in with my parents b/c we lost our condo to my uncle so it worked out so we can save money.
2. Cole is now 10 weeks old on Tuesday and weights 11 lbs 8 oz and is 22 1/2 inches
3. I take tons of pictures of him because he is so cute, no matter what he is doing
4. We have had a couple of accidents. One in the picture and, he pooped all over me Sunday night, just dripped out of the side of his diaper, which brings me to a question...What is the best way to get it out of clothes? CodiLynn said Ivory soap which works great. Any other ideas too, or any diaper suggestions to get. I am going to try a cloth diaper because Coren said with her son Oscar poop doesnt comes out of the diaper. Any comments?
5. He took his first camping trip and did AMAZING! He slept 6 hours straight underneath the stars in his Mose's basket.
6. He went to his first football game, Allen vs. Wylie, last Friday. Allen won. He did good except he was so tired and it was hard for him to sleep. And Zach, mom said Xander is liking Twizzlers. She told us on Saturday and Cole was holding Twizzlers at the game so we had to take a picture.
7. He went swimming for the first time and I think it was too cold for him b/c he cried a lot of the time, until I was bouncing him up and down and held him outward so he could see everyone.
And Cole is always having his fist up by his face, its so cute!
I need help on how to organize the pictures and write underneath them!