Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ready for Baby




I went to the doctor today and my blood sugars have been good. I dont have to test my blood anymore. I havent gained any weight in 2 weeks, so that is good. The baby's heartbeat is good and I am measuring normal. I am having to track how long the baby kicks/moves 10 times. Tonight he moved 10 times in 15 mins. So he moves a lot after I eat. We started Lamaze class tonight and it was very informative. Here is a picture of our bedding and our stroller. We are getting closer to being ready for him to come. Elliott has interviewed for the 3rd time with Hilton, and we are still waiting for them to interview another guy then they will call us. So keep him in your prayers. He really wants/needs this job.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You look great! I love the stroller pattern and the bedding. Rhonda really did do a great job matching the cake with your bedding.

Brianne said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you didn't gain any weight in 2 weeks at this stage. I know you have a sweet tooth like me, so it must be so hard for you. It's getting closer and closer to being over though and your sweet little guy will definitely be worth all the trouble!

Bec said...

aww so cute! love the bedding!