Monday, May 21, 2007

Barn

This weekend we went to visit Elliott's parents and they got a lot of work done on their barn upstairs. So these are the pictures. They look so nice. I have been on my 2000 calorie diet this past week and it has been pretty hard. But most days I only ate like 1500. I am not sure sure what normal is, but I have been anywhere from 67 to 111. Which is really low compared to my 188 at the doctor the other week. So I am faxing in my results on Tuesday and then I see the doctor next Wednesday. Elliott's birthday is on the 24th and I have no idea what to do or get him. But then on Friday we are going to Vegas for our birthdays to see Celion Dion. We are so excited.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You look so cute!! I'm so excited for ya'll.

Rhonda said...

You look good! I can't believe you are only eating 1500....that's what a non preggo woman eats when trying to lose some pounds! I could never do that when preggo. Only a couple more months!!!!

Zach and Codi said...

Well I hope you guys have fun in Vegas, that is so exciting... I still dont think you look big yet. Dont you have like less than 4 months to go? So was it really hard counting calories? Did you feel any difference when you ate better foods?

Garland's said...

zach- i was hard counting calories, alot of measuring. I had less energy and almost fainted when i didnt eat sugar.