Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Times











While my siblings where here, us girls made Christmas candy that was delicious! Played games, a lot. I love Christmas time because we spend a lot of time with all of our family and play tons of games with my family. We had a great Christmas, just wish it wouldnt end so soon. E surprised me with Utah State clothes. New Years's Eve our family and Lindsey went to stay at the Holly Lake condo. We shot fireworks at some random land close to my parents new land. We stayed up till 1 playing games and snacking. In the morning we met up with my parents, Brycen, and the Rod's to look at the new land and had BBQ in town.

I am on medicaid now so we got an ultrasound as a family. The nurse told Elliott what the sex was while Izzie and I checked out. Elliott told my mom and she told my dad. About a week later mom and dad came to watch the kids and he looked at the ultrasound and asked, "Are they 100% sure its a girl?" So he blew the secret and I found out. We are excited to have another girl. They put the due date at April 23rd. I'm hoping she will hold out till May.



No comments: