Friday, May 8, 2009

Joys of Being a Mother


Cole just loves Izzie. He is still kissing her all the time and wanting to hold her all the time. I bring out the camera a lot and he is always in the middle of saying "cheese" when I take the pictures.


I just love being a mother! This is my favorite job in the world. I could not have asked for better kids. I truly appreciate my mother since I have become a mother. It is a tough job and my mom has always made it look so easy. My mom did a great job raising 7 kids. I have learned so much from her and admire all that she has done in her life. She is a very talented woman. So mom, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



Izzy has been a pretty good baby, she is working on getting her days and nights straight. She loves being held and loves the swing. I love watching her sleep. I love watching Cole learn new things, especially new words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Aleshia! Your babies are beautiful! I'm glad your enjoying your time as a Mom. :)

Clinesville said...

I can't wait to hold her!!!