Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finales

The end of the season for all my shows have of course left me on the edge of my seat.
WARNING: if you have not seen these shows then don't read on.
Heroes-I cant believe Sylar/Nathan is gone. I think Sylar's memory will come back because he can heal.
Lost- Will they really go back (or forward) in time and land in CA?
Dancing with the Stars- I thought Melissa or Giles would win, I was surprised.
Celebrity Apprentice- I think Joan only won because Trump likes her so much. Even though Annie is very manipulative, she should have won.
The Office- Yeah, Pam is pregnant. Are we going to see their wedding?
My Name is Earl- Of course Earl is Dodge's dad. But who's the other kid's dad? Man, Joy has been around.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, the shocker for me:
Grey's Anatomy- Are they really killing off 2 characters? I can't believe that was George, and poor Izzie.
Needless to say, I watch a lot of shows. This summer is going to be a long one to wait for these shows.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Girl! I feel the same way!

Chadna said...

Hey!!! I have a box of girl clothes for you. They are at the Foust's house. I hope you can use them. :)

Love,
Ashna

Melinda said...

said part is...My name is earl was canceled...BOO!!!