Monday, April 6, 2009

Another intresting week!

This is what happens when I leave Elliott with Cole while I'm at a Pampered Chef party! His first wings, what a mess!
Cole found some glasses and wanted to wear them and the hat. Too funny!

This week many of our expensive things broke so we had to get new ones. Our water heater was leaking so we replaced that, luckily still under warranty. Our oven started beeping at us and wouldn't stop. Elliott figured out we needed a new part that was expensive to get, so we decided to get a new one. Then he broke the lawn mower and that part was expensive too , so we just got a new one. Cole wanted to help his dad mow. He is such a good helper.


All this week I was getting ready for a garage sale. Thanks to my mom and dad for helping, I don't know what I would have done without them. Friday we did pretty good, and Saturday was slow, but after I put everything away I was so hot and exhausted. So Cole and I played in the sprinklers. I'm 39 weeks now and still no baby. I go to the doctor tomorrow and we will see what he says.



5 comments:

Rhonda said...

It always happens like that! It can't just be one thing it has to be all at once!!! At least you had a warranty for the water heater...those are so expensive! Let us know... she will be here sooooon!!!!! Are you ready?

diana said...

39 weeks, try 41 weeks...not fun!

Mindy said...

yes when it rains it pours. things should be better now...I mean a new baby girl and all! good luck- can't wait to see her!

A Healing Within said...

Aleshia, there's always a brighter side to every situation. You are so good at looking on the brighter side!!!

I went 3 weeks over with Coren. Hope you can hold off until after Easter at the Farm!!!

A Healing Within said...

Aleshia, there's always a brighter side to every situation. You are so good at looking on the brighter side!!!

I went 3 weeks over with Coren. Hope you can hold off until after Easter at the Farm!!!