Monday, April 21, 2008

San Antonio




This past weekend we went to San Antonio for my cousin's wedding reception and rode down with my parents. We camped, because it was cheaper and it was a perfect night to camp. Cole and I didn't get much sleep and our neighbor probably didn't either. We went to the Alamo for just a few minutes to take a picture. This weekend was the Fiesta so we walked all the little shops and I bought some bluebonnet seeds that I cant wait to plant in our new home, where ever that will be.

3 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Those are cute pictures of you guys. Is Coles hair going to be blonde? Sure looks like it.

A Healing Within said...

How fun was that!! It was the perfect weekend for San Antonio. I thought Elliott told me he had to work??? Oh well, hope you all had a great time.

Crystal said...

What a cute family!