Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tons of Pictures!






Well a lot has happened since we had Cole. I am taking tons of pictures of him, he is just so cute, I cant get over it. Guess every mother thinks their children are beautiful. Zach and Codi came to visit for Cole and Lindsey getting home. So we spent a lot of time at my parents. I am recovering very nicely. I'm ready to go workout and loose this baby weight so I can fit in my wedding dress on November 10th. Elliott finally got a job and started yesterday. He has been on vacation since the 6th. He will work for the Carlson who owns T.G.I. Friday's and other restaurants and will help fix their computer problems from his office. He is so excited! Lindsey brought us back Kamonos and Tokyo fans. I love the picture of Cole praying with his feet.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

YEAH!! I've been stalking this site hoping for more pictures. Cole is beautiful and I'm so glad you're doing well. Keep the pictures coming!!

Mindy said...

That is a cute one of him praying! He is so tiny...not what I'm used to, but definately fun to hold!