Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Timothy Cole



He is here! Well my mom and dad left for Tokyo on Sunday and what luck, my water broke Monday morning. I wasnt sure what was happening so I called my sister-in-law and she thought it was probably just discharge. But after 7 hours of leaking I called the doctor and they told me to come in. She checked me, I was only 2cm and my water had broke. She admitted me and started me on pitocin. I was doing fine till 11pm when I was still at a 2cm and she stretched my cervix. Holy Cow did that not only hurt, but I was gushing water. After that the pain just got worst. At 2:30 I couldnt take it any more. I got an epideral and just loved it. I was at a 10 at 5:45 and pushed till 7:57. He weights 7 lbs and is 19 inches. He had some fuild in his lungs, so they got most of it out. He and I are both doing good. Just trying to rest. We are so glad he is here, just wish my mom and dad where here.

11 comments:

Mindy said...

I know I told you already, but I'm so happy for you! And his name is so cute. Are you going to call him Cole?

Rhonda said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see you!!!

Malinda said...

Yeah! I have been checking to see if her was here yet. Congrats!

Crystal said...

How precious!! I can't wait to see more pictures. When does your parents come back?

Julia and Cody said...

You look so great for just having a baby, you could be like one of those movie mom's that deliver while the camera's rolling! Anyways, he looks so cute! Congrats! I'm so happy for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Aleshia...the smile on your face says it all. I am so happy for you. May he bring you a lifetime of joy!

Zach and Codi said...

Hey Guys, it is so exciting, he is so cute and small. You guys did a great job. I am so glad you got an epideral, you could enjoy it more.

Clinesville said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie.

Brianne said...

Congrats! He's so precious! Hope he's doing well and you are recovering quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute little guy.

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations! I am glad that everything went well. I'm sure your mom is dying to be home with you! Can't wait to see some more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby! I am so sorry you had to have pit- I had to as well since Anthony was leaving in 7 days, it makes contractions miserable. But so worth it when you get to hold the sweet little guy. I am so happy for you guys! And love the name.