Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bahamas and Izzie's 1rst birthday

We had a great time on our cruise. We got to do things we have been wanting to do for a long time. We went snorkeling twice.


We went deep sea fishing and Elliott caught yellow snapper and a trigger fish. As you can see in the picture I'm up chucking over the side. It was a horrible 4 hours. We went para sailing, it was cool. We saw tons of jellyfish, I did not want to put my feet in the ocean. We ate like kings, so of course I gained all my weight back that I lost.






Izzie turned one yesterday and our family came over to celebrate. She has 3 teeth now and it taking steps by herself. Cant believe the year has already come and gone.




3 comments:

diana said...

Looks and sounds like a great trip.
Sea sickness is the WORST!

The Rod's said...

I love the parasailing picture! That's perfect. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

A Healing Within said...

That's some cuteness right there!