Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feliz Navidad

Merry Christmas from The Garlands!



We have been truly blessed this year with Elliott's great job at Raising Cane's, with a wonderful home, clothes, and food, with our health, and with 2 beautiful sweet kids, and so much more. We could not have had such a good year without the help of our kind Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for this time of year to remember and celebrate his birth. What a wonderful example he is for us, to be perfect and not sin. I know that our Savior suffered for our sins and died so that we might live with him and Heavenly Father again. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! With much Love!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What adorable children! I love their matching Christmas outfits. Merry Christmas to you!

Robin said...

I do believe Miss Isabel has a dimple! Great pics!

A Healing Within said...

What a beautiful family!!!

Mesophelioma said...

Hello, I like your blog, very good, I invite you to visit my blog, which talks about a terrible disease as Mesophelioma, anyone can have it. I hope in the http://mesophelioma.blogspot.com/