Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Saturday

So this Saturday we had a ward picnic and Cole had to play sports and in the water. He for sure is going to be a baseball player or basketball player.

Then we took the boat out with Elliott's parents and I just love little babies in bathing suits. Izzie looks so cute!

Cole rode with Elliott on the tube and he loved it.


Back in March I planted my garden and Bluebonnets in my yard. The Bluebonnets finally grew. They are my favorite flowers. I'm so excited. Even if it is only a few.
Last but not least, we weren't sure how we were going to take Izzie out since we didn't have a babysitter, we tried Cole's old life jacket on and it worked perfect. She loved floating in the bathtub, it was so funny. It you look closely she kicks herself off the wall.





4 comments:

diana said...

So cute!

Crystal said...

Cute! I love her bathing suit!!

A Healing Within said...

We had so much fun at the lake!!

Cari said...

Happy Birthday!!!