Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Giardia lamblia


Well they finally found out what is wrong with me. After 4 weeks. I have Giardia Lamblia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardia_lamblia
Its a parasite, from contaminated water or food. So I have to take this medicine for a week and it should be gone. Thank goodness. So hopefully I will gain my energy back in time to have this baby. I went to the doctor today and everything is going great. I am one centimeter dilated. She said that is normal. But its kinda scary.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It does kind of get scary the closer you get to actually giving birth. Have you decided what to do about circumcision & vaccinations? So glad you found out what was wrong...and I really hope the medicine works for you. You need to feel better before this baby enters your life!

Zach and Codi said...

Three weeks to go.