Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a Boy!!!




Ok, so we have decided to find out the sex of the baby this time. And it is for sure a boy! If you can't tell, those are his legs and you can see our surprise in the middle. LOL! We are very excited. We have a name but we aren't telling anyone. We want something to be a surprise, when he is born. Which my due date is Aug. 12th. Last Monday was the first time I felt movement. Still feels strange, like I'm a nervous. And I am finally showing. Sorry it took me so long to publish this, I forgot how to sign on. Now that I remember, I will never forget. Thanks for y'all's comments.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! I love my little boy. That's great. Now Xander will have a boy close to his age to play with.

Brianne said...

How exciting...congratulations! You have plenty of brothers to know just how much fun boys can be. They're definitely a little crazy but you'll love it! You look super cute by the way!

Zach and Codi said...

We are so glad that you guys are having a boy first. We strongly believe in keeping the name a secret or else someone might steal it. But Zachary is such a popular name, that it would be ok to let that cat our of the bag.

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I look forward to seeing more pictures of your cute pregnant belly!

Aud said...

aww look how cute you look! Congrats on the BOY!! :)